- How do I complete a submission?
- Do I need to install any software?
- What if I don’t have a computer? Are there other ways I can complete a submission?
- When can I complete a submission?
- Can I save the answers I have already entered and complete the submission later?
- How much time is required to complete a submission?
- Can I print my submission?
- How do I know that you have received my submission?
Submitting is easy; just follow the instructions below.
- Begin answering the questions. Use the navigation buttons Next and Previous to move forward or backward through the form.
- Press the Submit button once completed.
No. One important advantage of the electronic submission service is that you do not need to install any software or programs to complete an online submission. The service is completely Web-based. All that is required is a computer and an Internet connection.
You could use a computer at a library or at work (if your employer permits it), or one belonging to a friend or relative. The only restriction is that the computer must have the minimum security features:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) must be enabled
- Cookies must be enabled
The above settings also apply to computer tablets.
If the computer you are using does not allow you to proceed, please contact our technical support line at: 1-877-949-9492.
The electronic submission service is available 24 hours a day, except during maintenance periods.
The Save feature is not available for this submission.
The time required to complete a submission will vary. Once you start, the progress bar in the top right corner will give you an indication of your completion rate. Once you have answered all the questions, you will be directed to send in your submission.
The option to print is not available for all submissions. If available, your form may be viewed and printed after it has been submitted.
Once your submission has been sent, you will receive a confirmation code on your screen, indicating that we have received it. We recommend that you keep a copy of the confirmation page for your records.