System/browser/operating system requirements
- What are the minimum browser requirements?
- I don’t want to accept cookies. Can I still complete my online questionnaire?
- Can I have multiple windows / sessions open at the same time?
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10, 11
- Chrome 47.0.2526, 48.0.2564
- Edge (Windows 10 only)
- Firefox 43, 44
- Safari 9.0.X
It is recommended that the latest browsers be used since they will have the most up-to-date security features.
No. If you do not accept cookies, you cannot complete the electronic questionnaire or send your responses over the Internet.
A cookie is a packet of data containing information that identifies you as it intermittently travels between your computer and our servers. This cookie is one way we ensure that you continue to be identified and send the correct information during your online session. Right now, we have no alternate method for managing online sessions for individuals who do not want to accept browser cookies.
We do not recommend that you have multiple sessions open at the same time.